Rob Gronkowski could miss a game with pu

Forums Site suggestions and questions Rob Gronkowski could miss a game with pu

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sherry2018love 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sherry2018love
    Participant

The New England Patriots are planning to play next weekend at San Francisco without tight end Rob Gronkowski.According to NFL Media, Gronkowski suffered what is believed to be a punctured lung in Sunday night’s 31-24 lo s to the Seattle Seahawks.MORE: NFL Week 10 wrap upSources: Kwon Alexander Jersey #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski suffered what is believed to be a punctured lung on Sunday vs. #Seahawks. But could mi s just one game. Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 14, 2016Gronkowski, who has 25 catches for 540 yards and three touchdowns, is expected to mi s no more than one game.It’s not clear how Gronkowski suffered the injury, but it’s likely to haveoccurred in the second quarter when Seahawks safety Earl Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey Thomas gave new meaning to “Gronk Smash” with a big hit to break up a pa s at the Seattle 25-yard line. He exited the game for five plays after the hit, but returned to finish the game.MORE: Gronkowski vs. Chancellor the right call was madeaustink: Gronkowski takes a HIT! #BreathKnockedOut #ShakinUp #HardHit Game Doug Martin White Jersey #S NBC Sunday Night https://t.co/d8P3IXgDiw pic.twitter.com/LV9L4Zp6YE FanSportsClips (@FanSportsClips) November 14, 2016″That was a Game Jameis Winston Women’s Jersey big hit for sure; probably one of the hardest Ive got hit in my career for sure. By a good player; a good fast player whos like a mi sile,” Gronkowski said following the game. “It was a good, clean hit; nothing against it. I just took it and it just knocked the wind out of me a little bit, thats all. If youve ever gotten the wind knocked out of you, you know what that feels like. Just down for about a minute or two, its a little tough to breath, but once it comes back, youre good.”It was a good, clean hit. I have no problem with Vita Vea Jersey it. He hit me fair and square. Its football. Youre going to get laid out eventually.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.