Blue Jays signal Ezequiel Carrera towards 1-yr offer

Forums Site suggestions and questions Blue Jays signal Ezequiel Carrera towards 1-yr offer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  travis8324 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

travis8324
    Participant

Bob Nightengale tweets that the Jays consist of signed Ezequiel Carrera toward a 1-calendar year, $1.9 million agreement, conserving equally facets towards eating in the direction of record arbitration figures tomorrow. We will probably listen a couple of of All those tonight. Ezequiel consists of been with the personnel for 3 several years. He experienced his easiest time remaining 12 months, hitting Ricky Romero Jersey.282/.356/.408 with 8 household operates and 10 steal inside of 131 video games http://www.bluejaysfanstore.com/18-Blue_Jays_Justin_Smoak_Jersey. I attempting he won perform as a lot this 12 months, and I seeking we can do superior for a defensive alternative, yet we ought to just take charge upon that agreement. Individually, I wouldn thoughts eating 1 of our younger outfielders get that 4th outfielder endeavor, still I don operate variables. I want a 4th outfielder who performs far better protection and who might be even more of a foundation thieving possibility as a pinch runner. However then, Steve Pearce is not likely towards perform 140 video games, thus getting a recognized sum upon the bench is a optimistic point. Welcome back again Ezequiel Joe Carter Jersey. If I could possibly question just one factor, may we minimize the bounce/dive for fly balls toward periods Although it is surely crucial. The Blue Jays contain 8 a lot more arbitration qualified gamers with whom in the direction of both occur towards phrases or just take their situation towards a panel..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.